Talent Africa, the rapidly expanding executive search organisation, has announced the appointment of Mosima Selekisho as a director with executive responsibilities. The appointment was effective from November 1. Selekhisho was the owner of Simas Executive Search and former managing director of that business.
- Is your leadership style akin to a sailboat or a speedboat?
- Additional skills needed to lead an emerging market business
- SUCCESS STORY
- Americans to eat 1.35 billion chicken wings for Super Bowl
- HAVEN'T I SEEN YOU SOMEWHERE BEFORE
- VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF AGILE BUSINESSES
- How over-achievers position themselves for promotions
- SABC board rocked by resignation
- Cloning kills companies
- What qualities are needed to be an entrepreneur?