Although Signium Africa is a client-driven organisation, we feel it is important to also partner with our candidates. In line with this, we would like to draw your attention to the following:
- Signium Africa does not actively market job-seekers as a traditional recruitment company would. We value your interest in our company however, and should you be looking for a new opportunity, please feel free to submit a full CV to us. We will enter your details into our database of top talent. Please keep us updated on any career moves you make in the interim.
- Signium Africa will approach you directly when an opportunity arises for which you may be suitable. Please be assured that we will protect your privacy as far as possible and will also urge our clients to handle the process in a discreet and confidential manner. We will never present your profile to a client without discussing the opportunity with you first.
- We are honest and upfront with you at all times and will support you throughout the search process, from introduction to package negotiation, to on-boarding.
- As a standard part of the search process, your permission to obtain professional references and conduct integrity checks will be required. This involves qualification verification, criminal and credit checks.
- In most cases, you will also be asked to undergo an assessment of your management and leadership skills. Individual feedback, given from a developmental perspective, will be made available to you regardless of whether you are appointed to the position or not.
- Please bear in mind that it is critical for our client to appoint the right talent and the search process can be lengthy. We will keep you fully informed of the status of your candidacy throughout and your patience and understanding is appreciated.
- We will stay in contact with you after you are placed and follow your progress with interest. We have an 'off limits' policy with our clients, however, which means we will not headhunt you out of our client's organisation during your tenure and place you elsewhere.