Past experience demonstrates that the most successful search assignments are those where we partner closely with our clients who provide a valuable contribution to the search process. Our role is to identify and recommend qualified candidates for a position, our client’s role is to make the decision on who will best suit their culture, strategy and team.
Our partnership requires certain responsibilities from our client including:
- Clearly indicating those areas relevant to the search that you wish to keep confidential and we will make every effort to do so.
- Providing Signium Africa with information regarding other related processes you may have already followed to fill this position for example advertising.
- Providing Signium Africa with information regarding candidates you may have identified from other sources or from within your organisation, so that they may be evaluated as a part of the search.
- Being available to discuss the progress of the search, the challenges in the marketplace and the steps we can both take to improve the process, should that be required.
- Making yourself available for interviews with candidates timeously and to report your findings as soon as possible after the interviews.
- Assisting in providing the appropriate information to preferred candidates about your company that will enable them to make informed career decisions.
- Partnering with us in offer negotiation and presentation to ensure a smooth and positive outcome.
- Facilitating the on-boarding and integration of the new employee into your organisation.