Exclusive Signium & AESC Webinar: Executive Leadership Skills: How to Ensure Team Fit
Executive Leadership Skills: How to Ensure Team Fit
Date: Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Time: 12:00–1:00pm ET
Click to Register
As teams become more diverse, how can leaders best ensure they FIT together?
When recruiting for leadership talent, most organizations spend 80% of their time looking at harder measures, the competences and capabilities of an individual against the organisation’s needs. Yet, industry research shows that half of senior hires fail, and they don’t fail because of a mismatch of competency or capability.
They fail because of an ill-alignment of those factors which are a harder to read: cultural fit and value orientation.
Join Signium and the AESC/BlueSteps for our complimentary webinar Executive Leadership Skills: How to Ensure Team Fit to glean insights on leadership skills and tactics you can implement at your organization to build a strong, effective team.
The Signium panelists for this webinar are:
- Felipe Rivelles, Managing Partner Mexico
- Glenn Anderson, Managing Partner USA
- Annelize van Rensburg, Managing Partner South Africa
- Carolin Fourie, Managing Partner Germany
- Kin Chong U, Managing Partner China
This webinar will include:
- Top strategies to encourage team fit and retain talent in your organization
- What layers of leadership fit best determine success
- How can Leaders improve a diverse team through better fit
- Live Q&A with executive search and leadership consultants from Signium
All those who register for this webinar will also receive complimentary access to the post-event recording, allowing you to listen back on demand.
For questions, please contact Lisa Marsh
This webinar is brought to you by Signium and BlueSteps.
Signium is a global Executive Search and Leadership Consulting firm, providing top quality Consulting Services to national and multinational companies that need to recruit, grow and retain the very best leadership talent in their individual markets. Learn more about Signium >>
BlueSteps, the confidential career management service of the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC), helps busy executives advance their careers, track their goals, and stay visible to the right recruiters. Learn more about Signium >>
- Hits: 1137